We provide taxation advice to both individuals and businesses on a range of issues such as:
- Tax residency
- Foreign Sourced Income
- Personal income tax
- Company tax (including Division 7A)
- Capital Gains Tax
- Taxation of employee share scheme income
- Tax effective trust distributions
Our goal is to assist you in meeting your tax compliance obligations while maximizing your financial position.
As a Registered Tax Agent we attend to the following tax compliance obligations:
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of income tax returns for individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- Calculation and lodgement of PAYG instalments and variations
- Corresponding with the ATO on your behalf
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of income tax returns for Self Managed Superannuation Funds, including outsourced audit of financial statements
There are many tax planning opportunities and risks associated with moving to or from Australia. We have over 20 years experience advising clients on their tax residency position, and the tax reporting and implications in each tax jurisdiction.
We specialise in advising clients with cross-border tax issues. We are experts in analysing Double Tax Agreements and cross-border tax planning.
We have a network of partners around the world to assist us with making sure you not only comply with Australian tax laws, but also with the tax laws and compliance obligations of the other jurisdictions, while maximizing structuring and tax planning opportunities.
We are a team of fully qualified Chartered Accountants who have the skills and software tools to prepare or review either monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements for your company or trust.
We can assist you in analysing these financial statements to enable you to make financial and business decisions that are in line with the business and family wealth strategy.
Business and wealth structuring advice and services
We have years of experience in advising clients on the best structure to hold business and personal assets in a tax efficient manner, and to ensure their assets are protected. Our expertise in doing this also includes considering implications in multiple jurisdictions.
We will consider the long-term needs of your business and family. These needs include maximizing business and tax efficiency, funding strategies, asset protection, international expansion opportunities and succession planning.
We can complete the establishment of a company or trust, including:
- arranging a lawyer to prepare the relevant documents
- get Trust Deeds stamped with the State Revenue Office
- get a company registered with the ASIC
- apply for ABN and GST registrations (if applicable)
- collation and maintenance of the Statutory Register, including getting resolutions signed and filed appropriately
ATO reviews and audits
We specialise in dealing with the ATO, including drafting and submitting private binding ruling applications and objections in relation to tax residency positions and the taxation of foreign income in Australia.
We are committed to providing quality tax compliance and consulting services that are accessible to all taxpayers.